Friday, June 27, 2014

I am the Weapon: the Unknown Assassin


This is a cool young adult book that would be great for reluctant readers as well.  At 12 Zach Abram saw his dad killed by his friend Mike, and was than brought to the Program where he to was trained to be a assassin in four short years.  What boy (or girl for that matter, me included) wouldn't find that exciting, on a odd sort of level.  I was hooked from the first chapter, this is a great action spy thriller.  I'm not to sure how believable some of the things are, but the author made them work.  Zach's character is cold and calculating taking in every angle all the time, but if you look deeper Zach does have a soft side for those he gets close to.  I like how the author made the main female character, Sam, just as strong and calculating as Zach, that was awesome!  This book is filled with action, the twists and turns keep you guessing and on your toes, and you never expect the book to end the way it does, which is always a plus with me.  I really liked this book and can't wait to read the second in the series, oh and rumor has it the author is working on the third.

4 1/2 STARS


No comments:

Post a Comment