Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Siren

Emery is starting Dartmouth and hopes to leave her old life and issues behind.  By chance, she meets a great guy named Eli, but it is his stepsister, Roux, who has the greater hold on Emery, and despite every effort by Eli, she still wants to be a Siren.  All Sirens, when they started, were nobody; now they are gorgeous and mystical.  When Roux asks her to join, Emery is all in and will do whatever it takes to become one.  She never expected what they would ask her to do or why.

This is one book I could not guess the ending from the start.  It was action-packed, mysterious, and suspenseful.  I really liked Eli’s character a lot.  I don’t want to say too much and give something away, but if you have liked any other Tomi Adeyemi books, you will love this one.  If you haven’t read anything by the author yet, this is a good one.  I loved it and hope you will too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment