Saturday, September 5, 2026

City Spies London Calling

Cairo, the team's newest member, takes the lead when his sister goes missing in Istanbul, but the team quickly follows the trail to Rome.  But when there comes a delicate issue involving a royal wedding arises, the team must go to London and do what they do: blend in so well that no one at MI6 will notice them doing their job.  But they still have Cairo and his sister in their minds.

I love this series, and it is so great for readers of all ages, reluctant readers, and even as a classroom read.  Ponti weaves his tales so well, with some history, some Hi-Tech stuff, friendship, and loyalty.  This book just adds that much more mystic to the series. I cannot wait for the next adventure and hope I get to go along for the ride.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment