Nando is a
border collie who works hard herding and believes he needs to be perfect in
everything he does. But he soon learns
he cannot control Mother Nature when she pelts the farm with so much rain that
Cloe, Stella, Cloe’s seizure beagle, Oscar the cat, and Nando all get swept
away in the flooded, fast-moving creek.
He also learns he needs help sometimes and finds that help in a boy,
Levi; together, they will find their way back where each belongs and for the
surprises that await at the end.
This is the
fourth book in the Best Friends Dog Tales series, and I have loved every one of
them. I will be sad to give up the tales
of this family and their ragtag group of pets.
I can’t wait until I can read Oscar’s book, which isn’t listed as one of
the Best Friends Tales, as he’s not a dog, but it exists, and many more. I love the series, and this book didn’t
disappoint; it is good for all ages, a classroom read, and even for reluctant
readers.

No comments:
Post a Comment