Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Light Upon You

 

Where is the apostle Peter really buried?  For years, that has been a question asked for ages.  Now researchers are using every available book, paper, story, anything they can find to prove where he is really buried.  But the story is told by a church mouse.   This is a story of what is left after things fall apart. 

The story intrigued me because it was told by a church mouse, but the time going back and forth and being very detail-oriented was not that appealing to me.  That is just for me; I know there will be many history buffs and others that like it, so I won’t hold my preferences against it.  It was a good book, different, exciting, and refreshing.  I think many will like this, and I would love to try again with an audio, I think that would help me a lot.  Please, if it sounds up your alley, give it a try.



No comments:

Post a Comment