Tuesday, August 21, 2018

VOX (YA)

This is a story about Dr. Jean McClellan, a woman, and a researcher in the field of neuro science, especially linguistics.  Did you know a normal person usually speaks about sixteen thousand words a day? Well not the women in this story, see they can no longer work (except to cook and clean), or speak more than one hundred words a day. 
This is a wonderful book I couldn't put it down, I don't know how these women did it, I think I would have been like some of the neighbor women, I just don't think I could live this way at all, so these women are so much stronger than I could ever be.  The action was great and the suspense throughout you could cut with a knife, I wish there were another book coming to see what happens next, but I am not so sure that was in the plans.  But this book really should be on a reading list somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment