Friday, July 1, 2016

Roof (ADULT AUDIO)

This is a great book about a lonely man working for a big corporation that little by little replaces all the humans with Artificial Intelligence (AI) workers, sounds awesome right? But is it really?
This book was so well written that you won't see the ending  until it jumps up and slaps you in the face.  I am purposefully not going to write much so I don't accidentally spoil anything.  But know there is plenty of action and it is just a wonderful, wonderful book.  I had the audiobook version and James Foster did a great job of bringing this book to life through his awesome narration, this is my first audiobook with Mr. Foster but it certainly won't be my last, I will be looking for more audiobook narrated by him. 
So whichever format you choose don't miss Roof.

5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment