Saturday, April 2, 2022

Tough Justice Book 1 of 1: K-9 Special Ops (ADULT)


 Deck finds himself in the ER with his friend and partner who had just been overdosed on a new drug that can kill with just one grain.  Deck doesn't like doctors which is OK because the doctor doesn't like DEA agents,  but will they see beyond their pasts to find some common ground so they can get this drug off the streets?

This book is 100 mph all the way to the end.  It is amazing how much this book grabbed my attention and held me there until the end.  I love stories with K9 partners in them and it helps a lot if they know the dogs limitation and strong points as some stories go past what a dog can do.  This one was awesome very knowledgeable.  There are some  twists and turns so hold on to your set and keep you arms inside as the ride takes you away. I can't wait until I am able to get more.

No comments:

Post a Comment