Saturday, April 23, 2022

Real Actors, Not People (The Frannie Shoemaker Campground Mysteries Book 8) (ADULT AUDIO)

The Shoemakers and friends take a camping trip to get rid of the real world for a bit only to find they are shooting a reality TV show in the campground.  But when the accidents start than a death it all gets very real.  

I love these Frannie Shoemaker audios.  Narrator Michelle Babb has become the voice of Frannie and she is wonderful.  I love the action and suspense in these mysteries and how Frannie can stumble upon dead people.  I also like the real life going ons in the campgrounds, people not prepared or even have a clue what they are doing, to the seasoned pros.  These are just plain wonderful books or if you are like me audios, and I can't wait for more.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment