Tuesday, July 20, 2021

E-Day (ADULT AUDIO)


AI is salvation, or is it?  This is a question that has broken earth into two factions.  The world is in a state of collapse with a  awful disease running ramped through the world called SANDS, Systematic Amyotrophic Nervous Disorder, that kills harshly and quickly and climate change that has ravaged the earth.  When Dr. Jason Crichton puts his sister's  mind into a operating system after she dies of SANDS, he believes she will help him save the world. 

This Japanese influenced book is as exciting and suspenseful as a roller coaster.  Author Nicholas Smith takes us on a wild, action packed, ride as we all hold our breath waiting to see what happens next.  My favorite characters are Okami a mech/wolfdog who helps shadow squad and Ghost who is always happy no matter what circumstances shadow squad finds themselves in.  By the way I had the audio version with narrator R.C. Bray who is as awesome as ever but I really enjoyed his tenor voice doing the singing for Ghost of shadow squad.  I enjoy how Mr. Bray transforms my world into that of the story and makes me feel as though I am really there fighting and surviving,  it is easy to see why Bray and Smith team up a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment