Saturday, September 7, 2019

The Trouble with Tabbies (The Love & Pets Romantic Comedy Series Book 2) (ADULT)

Bea has a problem she has promised the local cat rescue money to build a new building that she doesn't technically have yet, and to get it she needs a guy, preferably a fiance.  Seb unsuspecting answers a ad for a hiking partner, being a nature photographer he is all up for that.  Even when when Seb hears Bea's odd plan for her father's birthday party and him being a stand in fiance for the long weekend, of which she will pay him well for he is still game for the worthy cause.
This was a very fun book from the start, light and funny at times.  I don't think most people have met anyone quite like Bea, or ever will.  This romance book actually has some action in it, but has many more twists and turns, some you will not see coming.  I am not much of a romance reader but I like cats and that is what got me started on a book I could not put down and ended up reading straight through.  I love this tabby treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment