Tuesday, September 24, 2019

The Beast (The Darkdeep) (MG)

This picks up with our friends shortly after the first book The Darkdeep ends.  Nico, Opal, Tyler, Logan, and Emma just want a calm fun Halloween, without and special responsibilities, if you know what I mean.  But since the problem during the festival the town has gone Beast crazy and so has it tourism.  So now is not the greatest time for the real Beast to show up and with a camera crew in town and all, but the real question is how are the torchbearers going to keep it a secret with everything that is going on, and so much for that calm Halloween. 
I love this series it is great for all (all ages, boy or girl, reluctant reader or not, really everybody).  This is a book that is not always what it appears, what you see on the surface isn't what you might find later on if you keep going in the book, and it might even change a few times, so keep going if you don't like something, I love these twists.  The action will keep you on your toes as well, I realize I  have only mentioned the Beast but do not by any means think he is the only thing (they are not all monsters) out there.  I don't know how these two authors keep their stories so fresh and fun but I hope they have no plans on stopping anytime soon, because I just have to know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment