Monday, October 29, 2018

Exploration: Age of Expansion: The Ghost Squadron, Book 2 (ADULT AUDIO)

 
The team is back and as they are still putting together their top team (hey if you DM me I will give you my address, I am sure I can help somehow), in between running a few errands here and there.  But all in all things are coming together for Ghost Squadron.
As innocuous as I might have made this sound trust me there is still a lot of action and suspense in this book and if you are lucky enough to have the audio, which if you have not tried, well what is stopping you?  Chris Abernathy is an awesome narrator for these books, he makes you feel like you are part of Ghost Squadron, hum, maybe they have been to my house.  Anyways this is a wonderful book/audio and I really can't wait for book 3 so get Hatch and Pip on it will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment