Saturday, February 13, 2016

The Tesla Secret (ADULT AUDIBLE)

I am in love with these audiobooks! Jack de Golia is a awesome narrator and has made me feel like part of the Project team, so I have to keep listening to see what the next mission is, don't I?
The missions are always exciting, suspenseful, full of action, and with tons of rear end kicking, and somehow de Golia keeps his enthusiasm up during the whole thing.  I also love the way he portrays each character, it is easy to tell them apart even from the start.
This book pits the American team against their Russian friend and some of his counterparts when they are to work together in Russia on a case, only to find out that their objectives are very different, who will win out?  Where is Selena? Heck where is Burps?

5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment