Saturday, April 18, 2015

Fury YA

WOW! When you thought a series couldn't get any better, along comes Fury.  Steven James really out did himself in this sequel, Daniel won't be the only one doubting what is real and what isn't by the end of this book.  The suspense is so thick you will need a knife and fork to get to the end.

Daniel's blurs have started again, and resurfaced long repressed secrets, secrets that might help him find his father.  But as before deciphering what is real and what isn't can be very problematic, but his friend are there to help, but will they have enough time?

This was a awesome book!  The action and suspense is non stop.  I really did not put the book down, it sucked me in and trapped me until I was finished.  There where times I wasn't sure what to believe and what not to believe so I think I was just as confused as Daniel at times.There is so much going on in this book I wasn't sure how it could possibly get wrapped up by the end of the book, but it was and the best part is you can't guess who did it in the middle of the book!  Readers of the series will get some questions answered from the last book, but a few more asked going into the third and final book of the series, rumored to be named Curse (Spring 2016).

5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment