Thursday, November 11, 2021

Hellfire: Mech Force, Book 1 (ADULT AUDIO)


 When you take military heroes and clone the genes needed for their use in mechs (war machines) but than close down the program what do you do with the ones left?  You let them do what they do best fight, especially when it is Russia and China who have taken over the east coast of America and these warriors are all that stands in the way of their advances.  

This is the start of a wonderful series and I hope I get to hear more of it as narrator James Patrick Cronin did a awesome job, his voice grabbed me and put me there on the sidelines watching as all of this takes place.  This book is full of non stop action and suspense.  There are also some twists that will have you up reading/listening past your bedtime.  This book is a really good futuristic military book and I can't wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment