Monday, September 27, 2021

Steelstriker (YA)

Talin is now under control for the federation, more importantly she is the federation rulers Skyhunter.  She is linked to this power hungry fool, but he holds the cards as he has her mother imprisoned in bad places if Talin doesn't do what he says and in very nice places if Talin is good and does what he says, including attacking her Striker friends and Red.  But how will this play out, is Talin stuck forever or will the rebels finally get tired of waiting and do something?

I know my synopsis isn't that good but I didn't want to give away any spoilers.  This book was awesome and I can not wait to see what Marie Lu comes up with next.  This book is filled with everything, action, suspense, twists and turns and generous helping of I didn't see that coming.  This is definitely a up past your bedtime book as it will suck you in and hold you until you finish the book, and this is the sequel. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment