Friday, September 3, 2021

Peete and Repeat: The Frannie Shoemaker Campground Mysteries, Book 3 (ADULT AUDIO)

Frannie and the gang are out camping again, this time in Minnesota where they intend to bike all around the area.  But after a canoeing accident that has put Frannie out of commission for a while it only gives her time to think about the two dead bodies that were found and what happened to them.  

I have fallen in love with these Frannie books, to the point I have to ration out the audios to myself, yep I got the audios narrated by the wonderful Michelle Babb.  She does such a great job and her voice is Frannie to me now.  These books have enough suspense and action to go around a whole campsite.  Not to mention Frannie's curiosity would scare a lot of kitties straight.  But there is always a bit of humor thrown in as well, and this all together is what makes these awesome books so special.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment