Monday, November 23, 2020

Murder She Wrote In Season (ADULT)

While reconstructing her beloved home that burnt, Jessica and crew find a special box of secrets about the man who found their little town of Cabot Cove, along with two skeletons.  Of course that throws pals, Mort the sheriff, Seth the doctor and of course Jessica the murder mystery writer on the case but will they get it all wrapped (see what I did there) before Christmas?

Although it is a early Christmas read for me, this will be a great book to get your in the holiday spirit.  I love the Murder She Wrote series it is almost the same as the TV show.  They even bring in some of the old characters toward the end. So maybe we will see them in future books.  This is the fifty second book in the series and it does say 52 of 53 on amazon, does that mean our beloved series is going to end?  I hope not as this book shows they have not lost their mojo yet.  You can guess and guess but the who did it is hidden very well as always. I hope you all like this book as much as I did, it has the hope and kindness we all can use right now in our own turbulent world.

No comments:

Post a Comment