Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Justice League vs Suicide Squad (GRAPHIC NOVEL ADULT)

While these to teams (Justice League and Suicide Squad) are so busy duking it out bad guy Maxwell Lord is quietly taking over, but will the two teams realize it in time and learn to work together to take out Maxwell, or will Maxwell slip through their collective fingers again, and where is the caped crusader during all of this?
This was one hero, action and suspense filled Graphic Novel.  I have said this before, I never read comics as a kid and boy was I deprived.  So I am also making up for lost time, and these are the best they are awesome and with DC's rebirth series I haven't missed out on anything since they are starting over from the beginning and also giving back stories on characters, these are the greatest and I can't wait for the next one to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment