Sunday, October 9, 2016

Lichgates (YA AUDIO)

Kara has lost her mom and she blames herself.  But her dad is not much better, so when she and her dad take a trip to the mountains it looks to be a strained time between the two.  One morning Kara is up early and goes hiking only to find a weird gazebo thing, than somehow falls into a cool library with no doors.  All she wants is to go home, but this is when she finds out she is trapped as a new Vagabond by the Grimoire, in a odd land called Ourea, and they have very different plans for her, none of which is allowing her to go home.
I had the audiobook version narrated by Kara Kovacich Stewart and it was awesome.  I don't always bring up my dyslexia, but sometime I stay away from reading these books because the made up names for things make the book really hard to read but when I can get them in audio form I really enjoy them a lot, and when you have someone like Kara Kovacich Stewart narrate the book then you feel really special as she makes it an enchanting experience, I can't wait to listen to the next one and find out what happens.

5 STARS

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for reviewing, Trisha. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed Lichgates!

    ReplyDelete