Saturday, May 21, 2016

Clones: The Anthology (ADULT)

A awesome compilation of authors brought together to weave some of the most beautiful and wonderful tales of cloning, and the world surrounding it.  This is a book that you will want to reread time and time again because each time you do you find something different or a new perspective to see a story in and it will be totally different and new each time.  I love these anthologies and chronicles, sure I buy them because some of my favorite authors have stories in them but the best part is the new and equally wonderful authors I find each time read one of these awesome books.  If you have never tried one and are in any way interested or curious in cloning I know you will find these stories fun and interesting as I did.

5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment