Tuesday, September 16, 2014

How to Survive a Sharknado and Other Unnatural Disasters YA/NA/Adult

This was a funny survival manual on how to survive a sharknado, among other things.  I am not entirely sure how to review this, but it was really cute and funny.  I have been through tornados, earthquakes, and hurricanes, but now I feel totally prepared to survive a sharknado, and a redneck gator attack, with recipes on what to do with the leftovers.  Even though I now live no where near a ocean I am ready, but I am not to sure I really want to be.  This book was very informative and may be our government should take over the printing and distribute it to every household in the United States, after all shouldn't we all be prepared.

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment