Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Fatal Glitch: Camp Zero (MG)

 

Eleven-year-old Sofia is a gamer, and after a mishap with her sister, she is sent to a camp (so she can find perspective) far away from her games.  However, she finds out soon enough that camp is a huge game to be played, and she is out to win at all costs.  She will do anything to win and get her prize, and she doesn’t think that will be hard since she feels the other campers are not up to her level.  Will she win, or is there someone more ruthless than her?

Perfect for any gamer, even reluctant readers will appreciate the fast-moving plot and wonderful characters.  I really liked this book, and I can’t wait for more.  I hope other readers will feel the same, and we will get many more books out of this series.  Could this be the Goosebumps book of the 2020s?  Only time will tell, but until then, enjoy your week at camp.


No comments:

Post a Comment