Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Tristan Strong Keeps Punching (A Tristan Strong Novel, Book 3) (Tristan Strong, 3) (MG)


 Tristan is at a family reunion in New Orleans when he spots Cotton and thus starts another battle between Cotton and Tristan that will involve his friends and how vulnerable they are when Tristan doesn't think things thru and just rushes in.  Can Tristan's friends teach hi everything he needs to know to beat Cotton, or will all be lost including his friends?

This is another awesome book by Kwame Mbalia and I hope he keeps on going.  I love these books they are full of action and suspense, so history and many stories from the gods and Gum Baby, who thinks she is a god.  I love hearing the old stories, some I know and some I don't.  So don't make us sap attack you and just give the book a try I think you will like these even if you are reluctant.

No comments:

Post a Comment