Monday, July 6, 2020

Zombie Perdition (ADULT AUDIO)

Mo and the rest of his party plus new friends are on the Viva Ancora still looking for a cure that is said to be near the sea.  Mo's cousin is on his own type of rescue mission with a helicopter made for many.  While back in Guntersville AL, they are still looking for the missing children, and eating lots of meat and not of the fish variety, and how did the new pastor get all this meat?  So guard yourself well because the blunatics might not be the worst thing coming for you.
Mr Bonds keeps his story going in this the 7th installment of the Still Alive Series, and I am still waiting for more.  This action packed wonderful book has not lost its zing since the first book.  While the story is still happening on different fronts I still find it exciting and new.  The audio version narrated by the wonderful S W Salzman, allows you to lose yourself in the story, I love Mo and I bet Smokes is a site to behold, I feel as though I am there with them on the Viva Ancora in my Ironman best, helping them as much as possible. Really which ever form you get you won't be sorry the protagonists and peevies can have you laughing loudly.  But be aware of the language there is quite a bit so if that bothers you this series isn't for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment