Saturday, October 12, 2019

Zombie Island: Still Alive, Book Two (ADULT AUDIO)

Mo and the crew are back, and so are the peevies (the weird zombie like creatures that are around now, did I tell you they are naked and blue?).  So the only way to be really safe is to make their home, Guntersville, into true island and than make sure it is clear of all peevies.  So that is what our rag tag group of true Alabamans do, with what you ask, well explosives of course, the Tech and Expert can handle that stuff.  But what else does the story writer have in store for them?
This is not only a great book/audio (I had the audio) it is hilarious!  I wonder at times how narrator S W Salzman read the lines without loosing it, because I was laughing so hard in my car.  Mo is a true and true southern boy who just wants to live through this time in his life and hopefully see his would rebuilt, or at least not die shooting poop everywhere, and I think Mr. Salzman captured all of the characters awesomely with his wonderful narration.

No comments:

Post a Comment