Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Astrophysics for People in a Hurry (ADULT)

This is a book that explains the universe from the black holes to the big bang and quarks to quirks so anyone can understand it.  Don't get me wrong I am sure the author Neil DeGrasse Tyson would be honored if you read the book straight through and understood and retained it all, but I personally think the book was meant to be read in chunks here and there as you can, on the bus or train on the way to work or maybe over lunch than you can think and digest that part you read for a while before going on to next.
I enjoyed this book and found it was easy to understand (most of it) and I really appreciated the humor that Mr. DeGrasse Tyson adds to the subject I especially liked the violation of momentum law, I know I won't ever forget it now.  So if you have ever wanted to know a bit more about astrophysics or how the earth was formed and life began but where afraid to ask, this is the book for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment