Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tails of the Apocalypse


This is fourteen short stories about animals in a dystopian, post apocalyptic worlds, all written by awesome writers, in which part of the proceeds of each book will go to Pets for Vets, so please what is not to love?  These are amazing stories, yes I will be up front, sometimes the animal dies, but it is worth it, being a veteran myself and helping with the working dogs on my base may have skewed my perspective  a little on how much I feel  and love the way these animals interact with the human aspect of the stories, but these animals are all heroes.  This is book is for all those hero animals that didn't come home or the ones that help the two legged heroes that come home not quite whole.  So give it chance I think you will love it as much as I did, but keep the Kleenex close.

5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment