Monday, May 29, 2017

Game Alive (YA AUDIO)

Jake has build a cool new Virtual Reality (VR) game and gets his friends to play, but when their friend Kari doesn't come out of Xaloria and the police start asking questions, Jake and Des go back to find out where she is and bring her home.  What they don't count on is the that the non player character have taken over the game and want out and have Kari, trapped until someone helps them out.

This is a really cool gamer, action book. The VR world that Mr. Ellington has laid out is spectacular, and there is fun, danger, and action around every corner no wonder the kids got hooked so easily I did as well listening to them play the VR game thought the talented voice of Darren Marlar as I had the audio version of the book and if you like audios  or want to try one out I suggest this as Mr. Marlar does a heck of a job with the characters in the book and bringing Xaloria alive.  This book was great I hope there are more only because I am a total sucker for gamer books and this one was awesome so I'd would love to see more of Jake and his friends in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment