Monday, April 3, 2017

Trackers Book 1 (ADULT AUDIO)



When a girl goes missing in Estes Park, police chief Colton brings in Raven and his dog Creek to help out.  During that search things go bad, planes go down, radios go out, cars stop working, and Colton and Raven realize the killer is a crazy freak.  Meanwhile, the nation’s capital is dark and in chaos, than things go from bad to worse.
This is not your typical Nicolas Sansbury Smith horror book, this one borders on nonfiction and makes that makes it all that much scarier.  However, I love the Native American lore, and the working dog aspect, keep with that and we will be friends forever.  This was an amazing, action packed, suspenseful, thriller, I loved every bit of this roller coaster ride that Mr. Sansbury Smith took me on, and I had the audio version narrated by Bronson Pinchot who did a great job with the book overall, there was a character or two that could have been toned down a bit, but they had small parts and one I came to understand.  But I still think the audio was awesome and I can’t wait for him to come out with Trackers 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment