Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Warcross (YA)

Emika Chen, a down on her luck Warcross bounty hunter, owing money to everyone and about to be evicted from her rat hole of a apartment, she tries one last ditch thing to gain her a little money, she hacks into the Warcross opening ceremonies only to accidentally glitch herself, making herself visible to everyone, and becoming a overnight sensation.  From there she is sure she will be thrown in jail but her life take a very different twist, one very cloak and dagger, one that will take her into the dark net and show her that the game of Warcross is more than just a game.
I absolutely loved this book, the action was non stop, the suspense with Zero went throughout the book, and the twists kept you on your toes, as did the side stories, some I am sure will blossom more in subsequent books.  This is the first book I ever read and thought while reading it, "Wow this would make a awesome movie." so that is saying something, hint hint movie people, pay attention, maybe Netflix!  I was so trying to turn more pages at the end (don't get me wrong it ended at a good place) I just was not ready for it to end, so I can not wait for the next book. Hurry Hurry Hurry

No comments:

Post a Comment