Monday, June 29, 2015

Lifeless YA

I was a little lost in the beginning as it became very clear that I had missed something, umm like the first book in the series, Wordless.  But Lifeless catches you up pretty quick, so I was able to understand and enjoy the book.
Wow! This book has so many different facets to it, and it is great that an author wants to show so much diversity in her books.  This book also has non-stop action and heart stopping suspense that will draw teens, and adults, to love this book, and series. 
Tavin will capture your support and love with everything he has to go through and endure, and for what?  Everyone keeps telling him that life and death can no longer co-exist (be friends) together, so why doesn't he just give in and be the Word of Death (hey guys, see that, he is the Word of Death, hint hint gore inserted throughout this book so you are not left out) everyone including his real and adopted dad expects him to be? Gods know he doesn't have much else in his dark life anymore except Pie. 
If any of this sounds intriguing but yet confusing than good, because there is no way I can say much more without giving this book away, and it was to good a book for me to ruin it for you.  So please try it yourself, I don't think you will be disappointed, I sure wasn't.  I can't wait for the next one to come out, hurry hurry hurry, please Mrs. Strickland.

5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment