Saturday, July 9, 2016

The Ajax Protocol (ADULT AUDIO)

Nick and the team are back but they have been forced into hiding after a assassination attempt on the PONTUS puts him out of commission and the Vice President tries to shut down the Project not knowing he is but a pawn in a bigger conspiracy to destroy everything America stands for.
I loved this book just as much as I loved the six books before it.  They have all been action packed and exciting from start to finish.  I have kept with the audible version of the series since narrator Jack de Golia is so good at all the characters and keeping the story so exciting, he keeps me on the edge of my seat just wondering what will happen to next to the team, sometimes I hate when I have to turn it off.  Mr. de Golia has given these characters and stories their life and a real pulse, I have enjoyed it so much I will stick with the audios. 
But whichever format you choose I think you will enjoy the Project series.

5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment