Sunday, October 13, 2019

Zombies on a Plane: Still Alive, Book Three (ADULT AUDIO)

Mo and the crew of the Viva Ancora are back and ready for a new mission, to try and find Mo's brother Easy in Birmingham and bring him back home to Guntersville.  The oracle, Smokes, has foreseen it so they must go, no matter how much Mo would rather just spend time with his girl, instead of fighting the crazy blunitics.
I love these books, I get the audios for a few reasons but the first is the narrator, S W Salzman is awesome,  he has really captured these characters, and how he can do them all, especially all of Mo without loosing it and laughing I do not know, because I know I look funny just cracking up in my car going down the road. These two must have a special relationship, Bonds and Salzman, because they make these books so awesome I can't wait for the next adventure of Mo Collins.

No comments:

Post a Comment