Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Dragonwatch, Book 3: Master of the Phantom Isle (MG)

This book picks up right where book two left off, Seth has disappeared after loosing his memories and Kendra is fighting for Wyrmroost.  But really if I tell you much more it will give things away so I think I will stop here and just say if you have liked the other books, you are going to love this one!  It is full of action and suspense, manipulation, unknowns.  There are new creatures to join with and fight against.  I just find my self in aw of Mr. Mull and his awesome imagination that brings this whole world of Fablehaven to life for us the readers.  If this is your first book I suggest you start at the beginning at lest of the Dragonwatch series if not of the Fablehaven series, you won't regret it.  It is a pretty cool world, one where every specie can be good or evil, dragon, fairy, and unicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment