Monday, May 30, 2016

The Nostradamus File (ADULT AUDIO)

In book six of the Project series Nick, Selena, and the team are back and they are searching for the Arc of the Covenant this time, using some lost quatrains of Nostradamus, and ancient secrets of the Templar Knights.
I really like how the characters in this series have very real problems and have to wrestle with how to solve  them in the same ways the rest of us do, I realize it is fiction but it is nice to see even fictional veterans are not left unscathed.
I had the audio version of this book as I have grown very fond of the narrator Jack de Golia , I think he does the most wonderful job portraying all the characters.  He has given each of them a voice and a life of their own.  It is well worth a listen if you have never tried a audio and if you have this one will not disappoint.

5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment