Friday, November 13, 2020

The Lair of Anubus (ADULT AUDIO)

Nick and the crew are back for more adventures, but will this be the end of the Project?  This is twice now that Nick and Selena's kids have been put in danger, and the crew is getting older and feeling the effects of all the times they have been shot and such.  But when Selena is asked again to translate a papyrus for a museum  it throws them back into there adrenaline filled life that fuels them while looking for the tomb of Alexander the Great and Cleopatra.

This is another wonderful book by Alex Lukeman, full of action, suspense and danger galore.  I love these books and this series, the characters have become my book family, it is escapism at its best for me.  The  wonderful narrator Jack de Golia has transported me to there missions and this audio is no exception.  I love that I can lose myself in his voices for the characters and it's like I am right there with them on the mission fighting, hurting, and laughing with them.  This is a great book and a awesome audio, I hope he keeps on writing them because the day it comes to a end will be a sad day indeed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment