Saturday, November 7, 2020

Ignotus (ADULT AUDIO)


 Marine Lieutenant Maker is on another mission that will test him  and his crew if they want to come back home.  He must take his sworn enemy a Vacra into deep space back toward his home.What they find and fight together with the Vacra is way more than anyone ever expected and could spell the end of humanity if they can not defeat it.

This is a very exciting book, brimming with action and suspense it will take you on a roller coaster ride through space.  LT Maker is a very colorful guy and I love his leadership style, he is a great Marine.  I will be honest I can in on this book and it is book 3 of the series so I was a bit behind and I am not sure of the whole story but the author gives you a very condensed version so it really isn't a big deal.  Narrator Mikael Naramore is awesome with all the characters and you will feel as if you are right there on the ship and part of the crew with them.  I really like this book and I hope you all will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment