Monday, October 12, 2020

Lightbringer (The Empirium Trilogy Book 3) (YA)

Two queens separated by a thousand years but connected by Corien who will use one to get back to the other he loves.  One queen wants to save her world the other destroy it.  When the prophets start talking everything just might change and turn this war, but which way?

I feel I missed a lot having missed the second book, but I liked the first book Furyborn so much I took a chance I could catch up.  That was hard and made it difficult to stay focused on this the third book.  That is on me, so I will not make that the books fault.  This was a very exciting and action packed book with more twists and turns than a spaghetti noodle.  It is well written with great characters, the book alternates between the two queens and time periods.  It is a good series and I hope to get book two someday than reread this book and give it everything it deserves.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment