Monday, October 12, 2020

Dragonwatch The Champions of the Titan Games (MG)


 Seth and Kendra are doing all they can to get the favor of the giant queen to help them with the dragons, that are sure to attack the Titan Valley as it is the most demeaning place for dragons to live.  The giants treat the dragons as slaves there, even Kendra and Seth don't much care for that treatment.  But can they convince the giant queen to help them or even any giants, this is the mission they have ever been on, but can they finish it.

I love these books they are so filled with action and suspense that I just can not put the books down.  I really love the series all the way back to the Fablehaven part. I really hope Brandon Mull keeps writing about this world because I really need to know how everyone comes out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment