Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Potion Master: The Eternity Elixir (MG)

Twelve year old Gordy might be the best elixirist ever when he grows up, but first he needs to save his world from the enemies of B.R.E.W. (Board of Ruling Elixirist Worldwide) or at least hold them off until his Mom gets home.
This was a really good book full of non stop action, lots of suspense, and of course plenty of potion magic.  I am sure there will be many references made between Harry Potter and this book but if you ask me, I don't see it, apples and oranges.  I guess you could make a case for anything but I think this is different and refreshing.  It's eclectic list of characters, including Doll, will make this a hit for boys and girls of a wide age range and especially reluctant readers.  This is a really good book and I can't wait to see what happens next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment