Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Keeper Chance and the Pigeon Predicament

Keeper and Toby are hired by a member of H.E.R.O., Pidgeon, which is really weird since Keeper and Toby are members of E.V.I.L. But the boys get together with their secretive friend Y and decide to do this so that they can get back to the lazy spring break they had planned.  Of course, Pidgeon enlists them for more and more jobs.  The only good thing for them is Keeper’s feared grandmother, whom no one wants to take on.  As usual, one thing leads to another, and they end up needing to break into the Dojo.  Good thing Y knows a lot about the Dojo and can get them in, and then the fun begins.

I won’t say much else as I don’t want to give anything away.  But this is a great third book in the series; I am holding out hoping for more.  This was an action-packed, suspenseful book, of course, with some really funny parts in there too.  If you read the first two books, then don’t miss this one. If you haven’t read any of the books yet, what are you waiting for?  This is a wonderful book/series, one not to be missed. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment