Friday, June 3, 2022

A Misuse of Time: Broken Wand Academy, Episode 4 (YA AUDIO)


 This series is one that will grab you and not let go until it is over.  In this book Meena shows her strength in all she does.  She goes back to her dad through Braden's portal but gets yanked to another place before she gets to hear the whole story of her mom's and her past.  She soon finds herself fleeing the Broken Wand academy for the Gladwell academy with a wolf shifter she seems to be able to talk to through her mom's family connection so she thinks.  

This is another wonderful book in the Broken Wand Academy series.  I have had so much fun listening to these stories and am hoping there is more to come.  The characters have grabbed my heart and I am not ready to leave them yet.  I also can not say enough about narrator Nara Naranjit and how wonderful the audios have been.  This book (and series) is wonderful and I hope you all like it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment