Monday, January 4, 2021

Unleashed (MG)

When Lacey wakes up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there and the one thing that can tell she isn't allowed to see, her baku cat Jinx.  What is worse is she soon finds out he is missing and without him she is forced to use her level 1 baku and forces her out of her cool school back to her neighborhood type school, not helpful when you want to learn to develop your own baku.  Lacey must find out what happened and try and get her baku jinx back.  

This is a exciting, action packed, suspense filled book.  It is a tech infused, pet loving book that will have young readers asking for more.  While I could read this book fine I wish I had read the first book Jinx first, it would have answered some of my questions I thought would be answered in time before I found out there was a book 1.  But I still loved this book and I hope you all will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment