Sunday, June 7, 2020

TRAITOR (CONSULATE Book 1) (ADULT)

Commander Hoyt and his family are on the run,  although he is innocent of the treason charge.  Luck or not his pursuer is his friend.  But when his ship goes down he knows it is only time before his friend Dickson catches up so repairs are needed and fast.  Dickson isn't sure if Hoyt is really guilty of the charges as well but he can't help Hoyt and his family until he can talk to him and bring him back. 
This was a awesome action packed, suspense filled book.  It held me captive until I was able to finish it, and left me waiting for more.  I fell in love with this family and their plight and found myself cheering them on, no one deserves to be persecuted for things they didn't do.  I would love to tall  you more but I don't do spoilers you have to find that out for yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment