Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Gluten Is My Bitch: Rants, Recipes, and Ridiculousness for the Gluten-Free (ADULT AUDIO)

This is the totally honest truth about how celiac will change your life and the challenges of eating gluten free will create.  The author provides alternative ways through these challenges and funny stories along the way.
This is a hilarious but brutally honest book I wish I had found when I was first diagnosed with celiac It would have helped to know I wasn't the only one, especially since all I was told was you can't have gluten anymore, that was it me and google against the world and this thing called celiac.  Books like this are awesome and needed, and I had the audio narrated by the author which usually is suspect but this one is awesome, funny, and chalked full of wonderful information.

No comments:

Post a Comment