Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Six Days: The Incredible True Story of D-Day's Lost Chapter (ADULT)

                                                 Image result for Six Days: The Incredible True Story of D-Day's Lost Chapter 
This was a awesome graphic novel and I can't wait for more of it to come out, if this was out when I was a kid I might have liked history much more. This is the story of the 82nd Airborne and how they got dropped behind enemy lines far from where they should have been, and how  they and the villagers battled together for six days in Graignes, France to keep it from the Germans.  The illustrations are phenomenal and the story line even though non fiction is awesome and engaging.  I really have loved these new DC Vertigo comics a lot, all of them, so I will keep trying them as they keep coming out.


No comments:

Post a Comment