Monday, April 29, 2019

I SURVIVED THE WAIT: Artemis Fowl (MG)

Twelve year old criminal mastermind, Artemis will stop at nothing to get what he wants, but does he really know what he is getting into when he kidnaps the fairy Holly Short of the LEPrecon Unit? 
This is not a new book, it has been around for a while but there have been talks of it becoming a movie for years, and years, oh, and years.  But the wait is over and now, this summer, we will see Artemis and Holly (and I suppose Root, Foley, and Butler as well) on the big screen.  So in preparation they are re-releasing the series with new killer, artwork on the covers.   These books were awesome then and are still just as good now, full of action and suspense, not mention the farting and explosive pooping tunnel dwarf.  This really is a great series that can span generations and I am totally happy I survived the wait to finally see the movie version, and so is my nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment