Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Salvation (ADULT)

Salvation is a story told in the past present and future and while that is fine in itself this story jumps back and forth inside the same chapter which can be a bit confusing at first.  It was something that took some getting used to as well as the abnormally long chapters that made for a few long nights until I gave up on stopping points.  But the writing was smooth and characters blended well in their appropriate times, the action was tremendous as well as the twists and suspense.  All in all this turn out to be a decent book once I got into the books rhythm and we meshed.  I loved the story it would grab you and not let go, thus some of those late nights searching for a decent stopping point that never came.  I think if you like sci-fi you should give it a whirl, I wish I could really try the audio I think that would  be so much better for this dyslexic.

No comments:

Post a Comment